Monday, April 13, 2009

First, I've always wanted to stay in an attic. Like those you see in tv shows, the attics with just one bed and a huge window and the top of your house. It's actually a hollow roof. Ok, enough random.

It is over and done! Syf is over! All the sweat, tears (and not to mention all the blood, ) IT'S FINALLY OVER. I really want to kneel on the floor and cry, because God was so good to us. He was so powerful in bringing us through everything.

Indeed, Philippians 4:13 was right. In Him we can do all things.

Right, on a more somber note,
I will no longer have a maid soon as she wants to return home. Ok, fine, it's no news to you, but i got a shock when I heard. I have never lived without a helper for as long as I have lived (tongue-twister!!!!!) so it came as a complete shock and i had to have my mum repeat a few times. Geez, now then i realize I'm actually quite pampered/spoilt. Go ahead and throw bad descriptions at me.
Alright, I'll have to iron my own clothes. Bahh.





I'm having gastric.
TYFDUGW*&)9281u30je981jchw8fnoer10i023rijdojf.

Okay, okay. Some lame photos of banafala and i at the mrt. ( we were being lame)

Me: We have many unglam shots leh.
Bhavna: Yeah I know, actually, is there any glam ones?

Me: Lemme rephrase- we have few, if not none, glam shots.








/

Yeah, I get jealous.
Yes, I'm not nice to juniors.
You.