Thursday, April 23, 2009

I finally signed in to friendster after re-trying my 7 different emails. Har Har Har, not funny.
Got me to think about how much has changed.

Actually, just thinking about it is making my stomach churn.

I mean, I started friendster in 2007, back when I was in sec one, and at that time, I was one of those 'act-pai/lian-buay-pai/lian' bimbos. And then I grew up, ( or matured, or evolved or denatured or whatever) into what I am today. Not exactly perfect, but heck, I'm still growing so that's fine with me.

And then I went to a certain someone who meant (and still means) alot to me.
We met back on 2008, and I still remember why. Has to do with some goldfish out of water, that's all I'm telling you. We've been through quite a number of ups and downs, and well actually I have no idea where he is now, but I hope he's doing fine. If you're reading this, please remember I'm still rooting for you.

Then back to my own page and I see my featured friends.
And I can't help but to look back at memories, and the present, and to look forward in the future, only wondering. Gee, Tessa, whatcha gonna do?
Indeed, we're so small compared to God.
God is God, and I am not.

I shall go digest my dinner now.
Enjoy.