Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bad way to end a good day, I know.
Just feel really moody suddenly, thank you pms.

I keep thinking about the really weird dream I had.
It's so .. haunting. I can still feel the hands, I can still taste the air, I still shiver when I think about it.
I guess what's so scary is the reality of the dream,
it's been a long time since I remembered how a dream felt, it's been a long time since I felt the fingers intertwined with mine.
So long.
Such a long time.

I don't want anything to happen.
I don't want anything to happen.
I don't want to lose you again.
Not again.
But it's been so long.

It's been so long since I have touched you,
I can't remember how it feels,
To have your loving arms around me,
This is the pain that never heals.

All my life I have been searching,
For someone honest just like you,
You left me here without a reason,
Every tear belongs to you.