Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bamboo rice

Met Bimbo again. City Hall this time to get the drama thing done, kudos to sswj. Riiiight, I wasn’t feeling too good actually, but I was nice enough to accompany her. Cos she begged. Yes, KK, you begged. Actually I ain’t feeling like the top of the world right now either, so yeeeeeahhhh. So much for retail therapy.

And I had to wait super long, for the Bimbo to get the City Hall from TAMPINES.
She finally arrived after 5624312380391- minutes and after 12761203810 calls and SMS-es asking her to hurry up./ She finally FINALLY FINALLY (thank God) arrived.

Haha, laughed until I almost passed out at Burger King.
Kylie: Who are you taking to prom? I’m taking Tessa.
Me and SSWJ: ==!

The  he went home and we walked around. Got her chocs as usual.
Heehee, then went for dinner. really wasn’t feeling goodd already. But she shared with me her bamboo rice dinner and I felt a little better. Thanks KK. (:
And then we went to jalan, jalan, and talk talk.

IMG_6073 IMG_6017 IMG_6018 Huge fly on the mirror. Should have used the swatter to hit it instead of hitting me uh, Kylie.IMG_6053 IMG_6057 IMG_6064 IMG_6030 IMG_6032 IMG_6036  IMG_6068IMG_6037 Hit the big fly. Not tessa.

 

Oh right, we went into flashnsplash again. Different outlet and went into NUM twice, different outlets. Hahahahahaha, think JIALE.