Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everyday's Sunday

I know that I should stop flooding my blog with updates every like 8 hours, but I'm so sick of being sick even though it's only been 2 days. Wonder what those antibiotics can do to you. Tsktsk.
Right. So I went back to school just to bore myself twice as bad through media studies which I practically sms-ed/slept/f*cked through today because for
1. I came back for DISC, not M (ass)
2. I hate M (ass) but I highly doubt that I can drop it.
I really need to get out as-soon-as I recover from this. I cannot take another day of bull-shitting through my life in school, CCA and home. I hate it when I'm forced to do stuff, I hate it when things don't go my way. I hate it when I have unsupportive people around me. Yes, I may sound totally spoilt to all you people out there, but I cannot take it anymore. If all you people out there don't like what you're seeing or reading, buzz off!

I want to do what I like, I want to drop out of Media, I wish I could try out all the subjects before I made my choice last year. I wish I could turn back time. I wish my parents would care, I wish they would support me in my interest. I wish things were different, I wish I wasn't weak, I wish you didn't go. I want to leave, I want to run, I want to hide.