Monday, March 9, 2009

I admit sometimes I do wonder where you are and what you're doing. I can't help who I love, and sometimes I may forget what you said, but I'll never forget how you made me feel. You promised everything would be ok in the end, and if it's not, it's not the end. I'll never stop loving you and nothing can make us part. I just want to hold you tight and feel your heart close to mine. I know you're special cause you always manage to make me smile no matter how bad I feel. The spaces between my fingers are made to be filled with yours. Every time I see you I find another reason to smile - I never expected to find someone so perfect. You mean everything to me and the love you have given me will never be replaced. Anyone can make someone smile or cry , but it takes someone special to make you smile when there are already tears in your eyes. Never regret something that made you smile. No man is worth your tears, but the one who is would never make you cry. Break the rules and stand apart, ignore your head and follow your heart. Boys are like the stars in the sky, millions of them, but only one can make your wish come true.

I'm listening to 'I go crazy- DHT'. It's been sometime since I've heard the song and I really love the words, they hold so much meaning I can more or less relate to.
School has been ok, and I have been mugging mathematics for the last 2 hours minimum. I can do 4/6 of the questions but the more intermediate ones are murder to my braincells. I feel really moody now, maybe cos of the beautiful rainy weather and the song, i don't know.
I still have to brush up and memorize indices rules and standard form terms (think pico, nano, tera, etc) This is really madness, I have to take the re-test tomorrow after tutorial. Just my luck, I absolutely hate Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think Thursday is my least favourite day of the week because of lecture but Tuesday is better than Thursdays by a teeny-weeny bit cos of soccer.
Righto, I shall continue to mug/revise after dinner.