Sunday, March 8, 2009

I finaaaally captured the last of today's sunset onto my camera. And it is beautiful, I just hope it would turn out exactly the same as when I shot it when I send it for development.
However, I have 8 shots left on the current roll for tomorrow's shoot at yck with Alice aka Suen.
In case you're wondering why I refuse to purchase another roll of film is because the development for each roll + scan to cd is S$10.90. I am too poor/broke/cheap to burn a hole in my pocket just to satisfy my immediate craving of photos.
I am going to take proper photos (with people aka Suen and me) in it because I have wasted half my film shooting trees, birds, flowers, landscapes and the vast blue skies. Rare, in this crazy Singapore weather which forecasts rain everyday. Boohoo.
But I would really like to capture some rain weather photos. Stupid 8 shots left, I better make the best of you. Tsktsk.
Oh wait.
I can always shoot it, develop the first roll this week, and develop the second roll when I finish shooting with it (probably quite some time later) Ahhh, decisions, decisions.
And just my luck, Suen's not online and I just accidentally deleted her number. YFIHSOIJWOJDOGUYSBIAG EIQHGSHIAEHOHSOIHOSJIOP!!!!!!!!!