Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sedate

I'm so pissed and fucked I just want to cry.
Just feels so bad, and I wish, I really really wish I had the guts to leave everything there.
Trust you, trust you, how can I ever? It's crazy to even try, & forgetting you is like ripping out my heart and returning the half that belongs to you. Cos I don't want it anymore, but you never wanted it anyway.
You saved me and kept me till the next day, & I'm alive because I was holding on to you. Wonder, why the hell I even took your hand. Should have let go, should have jumped, should have never looked back, should have never known you, should have never spoken to you, should have never loved you.
It's so hollow without you. Figuratively,a hole in my heart where you should have never ever been. Sickening, the way I never succeeded in letting go after you. Nothing seemed like a big deal then, nothing's a small deal now.

Your music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you