Thursday, April 30, 2009

With love, Fynn

My thoughts are really random now so I'll just shoot off some things on my mind.
Actually if I were to draw out my mind, it would probably look like a piece of
white paper with red crayon scribbles on it.

.
.
I'm srry I can't make you smile like I wanted to.
We're still human, imperfect.


Days have been crazy, madly insane.
And some things have just lost it's meaning, and some
have gained it's place in my life.
Crazy would be a really good word to sum up the week - falling sick, missing school,
breaking down, learning to believe and trust all over again, saying things
I wanted to for so long, feeling blessed, rejected and losing all control.
Oh God, I really don't want to go through shit like this again.

It's a madhooooooouse!
& to think my masscomns exam is this saturday and I my notes are
goodness-knows-where.
& I skipped a week's worth of math and socials.
& not to mention I suck at both my math subs.
& not to add on my own stress, but heck,
I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH A F9 MATH GRADE!

.
.
.
.
.
I really have to buck up and ask God for His mercy













"You can find something truly impt in a minute."
(Told'ya my mind's a mess.)



:|