Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Complaining sgprean

hello hello.
i was going to complain but while i was getting my chocolate milk, i saw the magic hour.
it was a reflection from my kitchen window & i just stood there for x minutes & i just went wow.

my camera does God's every day wonders an injustice.
anyway.
i felt like complaining earlier on about how so-and-so is a liar, sider, etc etc, but i think i should use my time on better things. such as studying (ha-ha) / practicing the piano / sleeping.
i don't know, you tell me.

okok, photo spam.

|
failed attempts at trying to take a picture of my grandfather's
iphone in the sms page.
|
sharmala's plastic ducky and oli's bottle
|
humongous yellow tee

|
20 media students crammed in a 20 people lift.
(only half the people)

|
my grandma has nice shades.
(ignore my face, it looks weird)
|
my latest photography subject.
the black cat named sooty the third, aka chio bu.

ok baibai, i need more chocomoo.