Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stutter

Paiseh for not updating. Was caught up and such. Yeeeeeahhhhh, as if.
School term has finally ended, I'm getting ready for camps, I'm planning out for CCA, I'm filling out my NYAA.
Haha, for my past absence, I've been out shopping with Oli and recovering from poisoning and going for aesthetics bbq and screaming at frisbees and perpetually getting laughed at by Jovi, Robin and (I believe their names are) Jordan and Elbon.
Geez, they were throwing the frisbees in a way that it will just fly less than an inch away from your face. If you move you'll get hit, so obv I'll scream right!

Ok, awaiting.

so if I stutter stutter stutter
and I feel so so so unsexy
so maybe I'll just keep my mouth shut
at least until you kiss me

so kiss me again
cause only only you can stop this st-st-st-stuttering
kiss me again
and ease my su-su-su-su-su-su-su-su-su-suffering