Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saltwater room

I have to stop blabbing about my life to any random person on the street.
I feel claustrophobic, nostalgic.
There's going to be a new start here, and unless I really have something to say, this space will be void of posts and be empty.
Hohums, life starts again tomorrow and I have classes, people I want to see, people I don't want to pass by in the halls, spot-checks, and running away from reality. Soccer matches, biology practicals, chemistry paperwork, accounting ledgers to fill, algebra to solve. Also, I have to face the world and stand on my own two feet. And I realized I have coaching on Friday, but no tutorials and no lectures. To top it off, it's going to be a short week, then back to my weekends. (or whatever weekends I have left)
Oh yes, portfolio for civics tomorrow. I hope Ms Goh doesn't make noise about my fringe.
And Ms Alsagoff, *shudders* I better keep my clips, comb and hairbands ready.

Before I forget, happy lunar new year.