Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anger

I'm so tired of people who walk into my life, pretending to be my friend. Just a moment to take this thought and ponder over it - if you were my friend, why are the only things I know about you now are those that I heard from others? If I was your friend, would I have to fucking hear things from other sources? No. If I were even your friend, you would bother to say Hi when we walked past, you would still care if I was down, you would still care to tell me things. All these updates about you I hear, I don't even know if I should believe them. And fuck you, stop playing with my loyalty, pointing fingers at me when the fiasco is over, labeling me as that bitch or that whore, and then telling your friends what I did to backstab you, or choosing not to believe you after we've been 'friends' for so long.
I wish you people wouldn't be so blind.
Everything just exposes me to the beautifully simple fact that there is no such things as true friends. Like fuck, I remember having a best friend, at that point in time, he seemed so wonderful - nice, caring, exquisite. Everything I hoped for and more. Then what happened? People move on, make new friends, love others.
Friends forever is just some fucking bullshit nobody must ever believe in. It is like a masquerade, like a word sprinkled into essays for extra brownie vocabulary points. It has been misspelled and used in the wrong places by thousands of hands, and just like everything else, it entices you, luring you into a false sense of security and robs you of your senses. Leaving you raw and exposed and the end.

You have no idea how much pain I'm in right now.