Monday, February 2, 2009

Fade

Dear Nobody is going to be a thing I'll be working on. A muse, past time, hobby or project. Call it whatever you want but this is going to be the precious precious thing that might drag me out of this deep, dark hole that seems never-ending and just gets more complicating by the day.

Dear Nobody is a channel.
Dear Nobody is going to consist of anything, from photos to words to bits and pieces, all dedicated to various people in my life. Whether you made me happy, unhappy. Whether you just walked-by, brushed past, burnt a hole in my being or patched up a little part of myself, you play a part in the epic.

Maybe all the people I ever dictated will never know it's them, but I want them to see what people have done, how people have loved and hated, how we all have been selfish, and when we have given.

Just an ending note.
My Chemical Romance: I don't love you, like I did yesterday.

-

Dear Nobody,
I hate the way you walked away from me that day.
I wish I could change how everything is now. It's bitter, and it stings. It's really shit the way we are now, we used to be so close,but that was a really long time ago. And seeing all the rest out there, it gets me wondering and a question which always lingers on the back of my mind after all the events that happened is "Will I ever love another like how I loved you?" I don't want to know the answer, perhaps I'm just too afraid, but this teaches me something I would be remembering for a long time to come, that one should never trust too much.

Keeps me thinking, but I'm sick of all this needless pain and doubt.
Maybe I only wanted you as a distraction. Perhaps out of frustration and loneliness I clung on the first 'life-raft' that came my way.

You're a confusing issue.

Did you hear me singing? Did you notice that little voice lingering behind you? Did you ever think of turning around to say 'goodbye' that day you left? Did you hear me crying, did you hear my heart shattering, and did you listen to the last few words I whispered.

"I don't love you like I did yesterday."