Monday, February 16, 2009

Disowned raven

Helluva. Photo-taking is tomorrow, after PE.
B R I L L I A N T.
Alright, I'm currently playing Check Yes Juliet on the piano and my left hand is aching like mad.
Mad like today's weather. First, an eclipse and then sweltering heat through the whole, entire school day and then rain/ mini thunderstorm after lunch. / Riiiight. So my day has been relatively typical. Syf meeting after assembly, history, social, break, math (of which, I got lost searching for the ever-moving classroom- again) accounting and biology.
Today's Monday. I keep forgetting, my internal clock is tippy, and my neck is aching. I think I feel a flu coming on. Doesn't matter, if it's soccer tomorrow I'm going to hardcore and screw up my hair for photo-taking. I mean, what's Tessa without her messy hair right?
Haha. I'm going to type lotsa irrelevant and not-really-interesting things now, so if you don't want to read about lunch with Minyan and Christine, jump right to the bottom. Hehee.
We had Mos, and there was this stupid woman taking up 4 seats and she bought a pathetic coffee afterafter like 20 minutes after 'kope-ing' the place for like forever. She was still there when we left. ( I think she bought the coffee cos all the people without seats were freaking staring at her)
Ok, so in total we had, Mos Cheeseburger, Ichigo, Croquette, Fish burger, Coke, 2 packets of fries, 6 nuggets, and corn soup.
Just to emphasize the point on our gastronomic appetites, there were only 3 of us.
And I had a brownie from Subway after that.
And then i came home and cooked.
And then i had Instant noodles.
And I'm going to eat dinner now.

(Winks)