Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thunderstorms

The soldier from the mountains, the lady who rarely smiles.
My stomach's being a riot now, & my head's at war. Having terrible, terrible stomach discomfort & migraines that are going to split my head open any time soon.
I'm not even going to look at my Biology/Chemistry&/or Social textbook. Doesn't take a genius to figure out why - nothing will be going into my brain in my current state of lethargy + concentration disconnection.
And I reeallllyyy don't want to go to school tomorrow. And I really want to go to bed after taking Panadol, but I have to stay up to 12 cos it's my mom's birthday.
Happy Birthday Momma, if you're reading this.
(But I highly doubt so, unless you found my blog, which I hope not.)

Lethargy.
iuygfianfoijfjrdoiqwhrondoihefiunfoiwfjpwdnjhgfoqmfoig.