Wednesday, February 25, 2009

saturated

I'm feeling like shit right now.
It's not raining, the fan's not working, my internet keeps disconnecting, I haven't gotten my haircut and I'm in a rotten mood. Honestly, this can't get any worse.
I'm feeling moody and restless and everything just doesn't make sense. I'm having headaches and nothing feels right today.

However, Maths was relatively good this 2 days, and I'm bracing myself for the long shitty day ahead tomorrow. But, oh wait, oh the joy/horror! We have undone shit loads of homework to be done, deadlines to meet, things that are due. Secondary school is just a period of bullshit criteria which you have to comply to have a good and easy life in the future, blahblahblah.
Not to mention this crap is seasoned and heavily saturated with more bullshit such as BGRs, picky teachers, and friendship problems.

Hooray, don't you just adore school.
Alright, all you shit-suffering people out there, time to hit the books again.