Monday, February 23, 2009

Love save the empty

Alright, second post which is going to be pretty lengthy. Dedicated to a pretty special someone out there in the pretty world.

You changed my mindset about you and gained my respect.
I applaud you. Yesterday you showed me a side of you which I really, honestly didn't expect to see. The part of you who was willing to put something that mattered to me (now to you, as well) before your face, and went out to do it for the good of someone (a great and wonderful someone, too!) It really amazed me how just simply listening to me about reading the Bible could have changed and shaped you so much, I really am rendered speechless by God's almighty grace working in you.
Maybe what you tried to prevent from happening wasn't actually going to happen anyway, but just the simple action of asking me to join you in this common cause and goal warmed me and made me happy. So happy I could cry.
Thank you for changing, I'm really proud of you.
Continue to work hard!
. .
'----'