Saturday, March 7, 2009

Connection

The penniless self-proclaimed photographer is writing "wise" literature again. I've been doing some thinking, and I've decided not to neglect my digital canon camera. I shall use that to take those photos which are no point of paying for scanning/development, as to save some $$$.
But when I really tak boleh tahan and need a break, I'll use the SLR.
But, I just love the whole feel of the SLR, it's bulky exterior, yet it's ability to take focused shots. Sigh, the terrible dilemma of having advanced technology and living in a digitalized world.
Although, I still stand on my count that parents should support our hobbies.
I just can't see myself taking shots with a digital camera to relax and unwind. I dunno, it just seems, out of place.
Sigh, I really have to get out more, but that means more SLR action = more $$$$
Damn the woes of a penniless self-proclaimed photographer. Damn the woes, I banish you.

Right, so I really want to shoot on Monday to waste the remaining of the 35mm.
Any takers?



Comment.