Tuesday, March 24, 2009

 

In a sentence,  I am feeling like a moody little piece of shit right now. ):
Ranting about drama today with Oli, Sarah and Banana.

Ugh, I am disgusted at the way Syf is handled. Bloody haphazard process. 
Anyway, Syf is screwed, I heard Engie screwed the script so bad it doesn't make sense. Haha, as if I care. Anyway, I got really pissed at the thing I saw on the drama board. Honestly, I am irked at the way the SM distributes the jobs. Oli and I have worked our asses off trying to make Syf a success, and you, my dear SM is just sucking up to Engie. Don’t think I missed the smug look you had when Engie called us ‘Bad energy’. Like please, you bitch, please LOOK at your crew who’s working like dogs and you tell your darrrrrrrrling SM all the info and you don’t tell us anything and expect us to know. Maybe you think we’re psychic, but we’re not. And your SM doesn’t tell us anything. NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH. Frickin’ bitch both o9f you are. Yes, I’m rude, yes, I’m disrespectful, but I’m just voicing out what I feel, not that you take heed to them anyway. You just heck-care about all the problems we have, and then expect everything done.

Ha. Take a good look, Drama.
Take a long hard, good look.
And make the right decision, QUIT.

 

 

 

And I am a weapon of massive consumption

and its not my fault it’s how I’m programmed to function

I’ll look at the sun and I’ll look in the mirror