Thursday, March 26, 2009

It’s all good

DSC00043         DSC00034    DSC00038 DSC00039 DSC00042

One more day to Fridayyyy, ok, Tessa, you can do it. One more dayyy~. Right, so when I was going to school this morning I was thinking to myself, ‘today is going to be sluggish and sucky.’ and oh ho ho, I was right. Think sleepy in class, 2 compos and having to look at the person I hate. Hah, BIG JOKE, SYF, BIG JOKE. I can’t sand her man, so frickn’ rude and so crude. How the hell did she become SM anyway. It’s okkkkk~ man, cos when SYF is over, I’ll be higher rank than you, and then you see what happens to you for being so rude to your crew. I’ll make sure you’ll get living hell from me after SYF is over, and then you’ll be just older than me, I’m still of a higher rank than you, so IYF, seniorrr.
Hahahaha, when I was complaining about her to my mum, she said something which was really funny.
’Orh, that girl name is _ right.’
’Yeah, how you remember.’
’The person who took over my job and backstabbed me also called _. So now all the _s I know all bad one.’

Hahahahahahahahahahhaha, BIG FUGGING JOKE MAN.
P/s/s. Say hi to my orange friend and my green friend. It’s all good.  And the weird smiley face.

 DSC00047
DSC00031