Thursday, March 12, 2009

twin flame

I was thinking to myself what a good day it was.
And murphy's law had to spoil my much-deserved peace by messing around with my sound system. Let me tell you what tragedy has befallen my speakers- they are not functioning, there is no sound, and even the earphones are not working. All my songs in media player are corrupted and I have a dark feeling my father has something to do with it.
But on a happier side, you're finally listening to me (!!!!!!)

Ok, anyway I am blushing madly right now.

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle,
but it will never break."
- an ancient Chinese belief

The two people connected by the red thread are said to be destined lovers, regardless of time, place or circumstances. It is said that this magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break.