Monday, February 23, 2009

dorothy may have her rubies

Murphy and Bhavna came over to make brownies today. And the brownies are darn good.
*
And guess what, I woke up today, and I found out that my bottom right wisdom tooth has erupted, causing my gums around that area to swell. Right now I'm reading up info on the surgical removal of my third molar and scaring myself.
It's really really bloody to have the op.
Really, really bloody. Bloody scary also. And I'm a weenie and I'm afraid of the dentist and the pain and the bloody and fainting and the dentists and the pain, yeah. So, I'm praying really hard it will heal by itself by tomorrow 'cos I feel all pathetic not being able to eat and talk properly. Although I've been pretty high since morning.
*
Meh, there's soccer tomorrow and I really want to scream, yell
and shout. So, toothie, please healllll~
Please, toothie, and I'll love you alot alot alot more.

Lurbbszxzxzx.