Sunday, February 22, 2009

my best friend is a liar

No, my best friend is not a liar. No, no, no.
Right, so I had church today.
And and and, I'm not going to post what is on the top of my wishlist now, I'll only give you a clue that it's a smexing hot camera. And I hope none of you low-life copycats with no photography originality out there will buy the same thing as me just because I bought it. However, if you wanted to already, ( and not cos I'm am getting one,) then hats-off to you, we have the same style. But to the others, it's fricking irritating. I promise you that, cos I get to experience these sticky-paw, no-life people everywhere.

A little bit of background:
I come from a fairly well-off family but we don't splurge on the newer cameras, my dad did in his younger days, hence I have the extremely old and antique toy cameras, Polaroids and the eos film format cameras. And when I picked up photography, I use all the cameras I have currently, (which are the LKK cameras) and suddenly everybody thinks ' wow, it's awesome' and then they go buy one (in this case, Polaroid) just for the sake of taking photos I took. It's irritating, it's plagiarism, it screams unoriginal.

Annoying little shits out there.
Soz, I'm not exactly in the best mood right now, cos my mom doesn't support my hobby and she made a remark just now about this issue. I still remember that remark, and it sucks hearing it from family. Cos, shit, they're suppose to support you.
'Haven't started to get income, want to feed your hobby.'
What's that supposed to mean.
Huh huh huh? Tsk, and I have been chanting 'I need cash, I need cash, I need cash' for 200+ times to no avail. Damnit, I wish I had supportive parents to feed my photographic-hunger.
This feeling sucks, I feel all low, sad, moody and angry, not to mention pretty angsty too.
And I had this tiff with my mom just now.

Me: I want to drop piano.
Mom: No.
Me: I want the camera.
Mom: Haven't gotten income, still want to feed your hobby.
Me: I don't even want to learn piano in the first place. It's you who keeps forcing me.
Mom: I don't owe you anything.

And it goes on and on, and on, and she still won't let me drop piano until I finish my exam, which is in a few months, which sums up to be as long as a year.

I. Can't. Wait.


Continue scrimping and saving for the camera which I will not get funded for.




Thank you, Photocons.